Do you know what silver 925 is on the Silver Accessories page that HAKOMALL sells?
This means that 92.5 % of the content is made of purity.The remaining 7.5 % is the meaning of the deposit (metal such as copper).
-Q. Why isn't it 100 %?
If it is 100 % in the nature of the Silver and it is too soft to form an accessory, it is too hard to make a fine-grained carpenter, so 92.5 % of the content is suitable for the purpose of making it too hard to make a fine work.♪
Also,STERLING SILVER (Sterling Silver)In fact, the European and American silver products seem to have a lot of stamping marks of STERLING, which means "genuine" or "pure" instead of 925.♪
And by the way, this is a lighter, but STERLING's letters are engraved.♪↓
Now, one of these, I'm going to tell you about the bean knowledge when you buy a silver product.★
If there are no engraved marks on the 925 or STERLING and only one SV, SILVER, silver or other stamping, if one percent includes silver, 99 % of it may be brass, as it may be shredded with SILVER or writing to the product.
Of course, depending on the merchandise, there are so small things that are not engraved on the merchandise, so there is no engraved mark or the SV mark, and there is nothing to do with the accessory, and the accessories are almost no inscription!
If it was written as a silver 925 pure silver accessory, it was written as small as it could not appear somewhere on the site (coating), so be careful not to say it's pure silver, but it's just a silver coating!!
The silver merchandise of HAKOMALL must be relieved because it is a solid silver product that is directly served from the marketplace.♪